A specialist lending bank is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their creative studio within the marketing team, based in Kent. You will be responsible for the delivery of high quality artwork and design of the marketing collateral.
You will be involved in the creation of artwork, to regulatory requirements, for B2B, B2C and internal stakeholders including such things as printed literature, PoS, forms and T&C's.
Key Responsibilities of the Graphic Designer:
- Artwork development and production for both digital and print.
- Typesetting, branding and formatting to correct guidelines.
- Ensuring all content is compliant.
- Strong design ability, while taking responsibility for the day to day management and quality of output.
Key Skills and Experience of the Graphic Designer:
- Understanding of regulatory restrictions and guidelines.
- Proven experience with Adobe CC - Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Knowledge of HTML5.
If you are innovative thinker, enthusiastic, quick thinking with a strong attention to detail then please apply.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly