Assistant Marketing Manager
I am currently looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join a leading financial services organisation and be based in Edinburgh. The right candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering customer communications, with a particular emphasis on the Direct Mail (customer letters) channel.
- Draft and create engaging customer communications across a range of channels, however predominantly through the Direct Mail channel
- Manage the mailing activity, including all relevant suppliers
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Good communications delivery skills
- Strong copywriting ability
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Experience of producing Direct Mail communications
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Experience within financial services would be advantageous, but is not essential
For any further queries regarding this role, please contact Doug Gear on Doug.Gear@sandersonplc.com.
Apply for Assistant Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly