Junior UX / Web Designer
UX - Web Designer - UX / Web / Design / Digital / HTML / CSS / Wireframes
BRAND NEW JUNIOR UX ROLE WITHIN A PIONEERING SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS COMPANY BASED IN CHESTER!
- Excellent Benefits package - Healthcare / Pension / Career progression opportunities!
- UX / HTML / CSS / UI / Mobile Responsive Design
- Great location, easily commutable from surrounding locations!
- To apply please call 01244 567 567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sourced by: @ITJobs_NW - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the North West!
Due to unprecedented growth we are looking for a junior UX Designer to assist our team to create aesthetically pleasing user interfaces with a high level of design expertise. Our team design usable and innovative user interfaces which meet the needs of the end user and provide a pleasurable user experience, if you are a likeminded individual please feel free to read on and apply for this brand new role!
WHO ARE WE?
A success story based in the heart of Chester, we believe our success is down to our innovative approach to technological development, our passion for significantly improving our creative core, and our refreshing approach to collaboration with partners community members. Due to unprecedented international growth we are looking for a Junior UX Designer to assist our growing team to help implement & create exciting concepts & designs for a wide range of internal and client projects. Our existing team have an abundance of creative flair with a passion for solving problems, developing concepts from sketch to prototype through to final design.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be supporting the creative direction of the design and of our core products and contributing new ideas to promote our company and new developments. Your ongoing portfolio will include the design and development of aesthetically pleasing, intuitive and functional user interfaces including:
- Design Layouts
- Mobile Responsive Design
You will understand the design issue and propose the best method to meet the demands of the brief whilst liaising with the development teams to see design through to finished product.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE…..
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping tools
- Knowledge of Visual Studio
- Experienced and proficient with HTML and CSS and responsive frameworks
- Demonstrable experience of designing user interfaces from wireframe through to final product
- Traditional drawing skills for prototyping designs
- Extremely detail-orientated, efficient and organised.
IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE…..
- Knowledge of UX methodologies and techniques and best practices
TO BE CONSIDERED…..
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to email@example.com. For further information please call me on 01244 567 567 / 07557 674 904. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableKatie or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Katie Donoghue in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
UX / Web / Design / Digital / HTML / CSS / Wireframes
Apply for Junior UX / Web Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly