Marketing Copywriter - £30,000 - £40,000
Are you looking to be part of a friendly, ambitious team who loves helping clients?
This technology company invests in their people, supporting professional development and delivering world-class services to their clients.
They are looking for a copywriter to plan, create and edit the company communications, supporting the overall content marketing strategy. Their copy is about informing, educating and driving customer action, from their blog, podcast and webinar resource, to their e-books, technical white papers, direct mail and case studies.
A social, collaborative and customer-centric technology company with a wide range of clients across industry.
Working closely with the marketing and commercial stakeholders to align the content communications strategy with business objectives and deliver stand-out content that drives customer acquisition and brand awareness.
- Create a variety of engaging creative content
- Build brand awareness and customer acquisition
- Own and lead the content creation and tone of voice for the company
- Create content marketing copy for a wide variety of digital (and some offline) channels
- Produce sales content with a clear call to action
- Run digital content campaigns to build brand awareness
- Collaborate with designers to create on-brand marketing collateral
- Guardianship of the brand tone of voice
- Demonstrable ability in writing content marketing copy for audiences
- Understanding or interest in technology, software or B2B content
- Appetite to be creative, take ownership of content and the brand communications
This is a chance to try your creative ideas, take ownership of content strategy and delivery, and develop your copywriting career in a collaborative company, where content plays an important role in customer engagement and acquisition.
Apply for Marketing Copywriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly