Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join a well-established and highly reputable, full service creative agency in the North Cotswolds.
This independent, award-winning agency specialises in branding, communications and campaigns. They are based in the heart of a beautiful Cotswold town close to Oxford, Stratford upon Avon, Banbury and Witney.
They really look after and support their motivated team; plenty of opportunity for growth, training, investment and the varied and challenging nature of the accounts that they service. They are medium sized, offering the team daily contact with the supportive senior team, which should be music to your ears if you enjoy learning as much as you can! A genuinely great place to work where you will be highly valued and looked after.
As a talented Senior Account Manager, you will work alongside and oversee an Executive and Account Manager in the management of one key, established account in the main, but with the diversity of leading other additional accounts. This is a key role and you will need to be able to prove your ability to manage and grow incremental business, as well as having the drive and confidence to assist on new business pitches. All as part of a friendly, cohesive team who will offer you plenty of support and direction.
Specifically, you will:
- Plan and manage projects through to high standard of creative quality and client services within deadlines
- Get to know and develop client relationships, developing a good grasp of their business, brand, objectives, market and issues
- Develop and contribute to clear and inspiring briefs
- Manage accurate proposals, quotes, project plans, meeting notes and status reports
- Overseeing smooth running of all aspects of day to day projects to include client communications, colleagues and supplier relations, status calls and meetings, overseeing creative execution and managing timelines
- You will also contribute to new business discussions and presentations, coordinating input from senior colleagues when necessary
Previous experience of client account management in a creative, marketing or digital will agency is essential.
We are looking for a real self-starter with a genuine passion for brand and client servicing, and someone who really cares about the work, the client and the team at large.
Our client allows a cohesive environment and as such, they need someone who is a team player and a relationship builder. Whether it's getting to the nub of the client's issues and objectives, or liaising with a colleague, a can-do attitude is everything.
You should have:
- A proactive, organised approach with excellent attention to detail
- Confidence to give things a go and add your personality to the mix
- Great commercial acumen and professionalism to inspire confidence
- The ability to multi-task and work to deadlines is also going to stand you in good stead
This position offers a great working environment, a competitive salary and a generous training budget to allow for development opportunities; you will be very well looked after.
If all of this sounds like you, please send your CV across as soon as you can, and we can take it from there!
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly