Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join a leading retail business based in Norfolk.
This role will be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of the company's marketing strategies, marketing communications and public relation activities, both externally and internally. Overall responsibility for the company's marketing ventures that will involve the development and implementation of strategies to strengthen the company's market presence and help it to find a voice that makes a difference.
• Designing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company's business activities
• Overall responsibility for the company's image, brand and it's standing within the market place.
• Working with the senior team to create the overall marketing strategy for the business to enhance the company's image and position
• Development of pricing strategies to maximise return on investment within the marketing budget.
• Management of the marketing department, providing guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals within the team.
• To produce inspirational ideas for promotional events and activities.
• Plan and execute state of the art campaigns for corporate promotions, launches of new product line etc.
• Responsibility for producing valuable content for the company's online presence, editorial design and the company's publications.
• Responsibility to spot trends, constantly re-appraising all marketing tools within the company to ensure an advantage over competitors.
• To monitor and report on customer satisfaction
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job and the ability to employ unique marketing techniques. A skilled strategist with the ability to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others whilst increasing the company's market share and maximising revenues to thrive against competitors. You will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) and ideally hold a professional marketing qualification.
In return you will work for an exciting business enjoying sustained growth and development, looking to keep moving forward! Free car parking is available on site, along with a competitive salary and benefits package.