Lead Creative Designer
One of the largest outdoor retailers is looking for a Lead Creative Designer to join their marketing team based in Guildford. You will be leading the processes for creative concepts and the design of the marketing communications.
Working with the greater marketing and design teams, you will be helping with the creation of the ideas, execution of designs and project management, to ensure the timely delivery of campaigns that meet company guidelines.
Key Responsibilities of the Lead Creative Designer:
- Project management to ensure briefs and deadlines are met, coordinating the works of the relevant teams.
- Development of the creative collateral.
- Optimizing all art work and creative content with any editing and image correction that is necessary, in the position of brand guardian maintaining all guidelines.
- Collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders to help communicate brand ethos and steer the general creative and art direction.
Key Skills and Experience of the Lead Creative Designer:
- End to end development of creative concepts, seeing an idea through to the end product.
- Proven experience in Graphic Design. Strong understanding and ability with Adobe Creative suite, particularly with InDesign and Photoshop.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to provide feedback throughout the creative process
- Creative with a strong attention to detail.
If you are innovative thinker, enthusiastic, quick thinking with a strong attention to detail and a love for the outdoors, then please apply.
Apply for Lead Creative Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly