Content Marketing Assistant
Content Marketing Assistant, Elland, £9ph
Your new company
A leading B2B manufacturing company
Your new role
- Provide administrative support to the marketing team
- Organise and track translations for web, marketing brochures, online marketing, e-shots, PR etc
- Update content to the website
- Coordinate and Implement global e-mail campaigns through CRM
- Assist in filming and multimedia activities
- Organise stock holding and prints of marketing collateral globally
- Raise and track purchase orders, inputting spend into a monthly spend report
- Organise marketing section of SharePoint and new intranet
- Index and maintain image library
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be immediately available, have previous experience of content management and be able to hit the ground running.
What you'll get in return
A short term temporary role and the potential to be made permanent for the right person.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Content Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly