B2C Campaign Manager
Campaign Manager - B2C/D2C
A leading financial services organisation based in West Yorkshire
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a Campaign Manager to join the team to focus on B2C/D2C campaigns. The role will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing the new member acquisition plan, through the use of insight- led multiple channel marketing campaigns driving an effective ROI.
- Responsible for the delivery of all B2C acquisition campaigns to achieve new business targets to agreed volume and ROI
- Develop annual acquisition campaign plans, focusing on a B2C target audience.
- Use a full mix of marketing channels both online and offline and optimise new channel opportunities to generate inbound traffic across website, contact centre and branch.
- Efficiently manage the campaign budgets, demonstrating efficiencies where appropriate.
- Commissioning insight to inform campaign plans and evaluation
- Develop strong 3rd party relationships with media, digital and design agencies as required, being the key day to day contact
- Excellent experience of planning and delivering B2C/D2C multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience initiating and managing multi-channel campaigns, both online and offline channel
- Can demonstrate a customer insight led approach to deliver best in class creative campaigns
- Strong planning and organisation skills with an ability to manage multiple projects to tight timescales
- Experience of people and resource management
- Good MS Office skills
If you are actively looking for a Campaign Manager opportunity and have B2C/D2C financial services experience, please contact me on 0113 200 3755 to discuss the role in more detail.
Apply for B2C Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly