B2B Campaign Manager
Campaign Manager - B2B/Intermediary
A leading financial services organisation based in west Yorkshire
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a Campaign Manager to join the team to focus on B2B/Intermediary campaigns. This role is responsible for developing and implementing the intermediary marketing plan, through the use of insight- led multiple channel marketing campaigns driving an effective ROI.
- Working closely with the Senior Channel Manager, you will be responsible for developing and delivering the B2B marketing plans (including Network, and events plans).
- Responsible for planning, project-managing and executing of all B2B campaigns across the full marketing mix
- Develop an intermediary relationship management plan and implement and monitor through pardot.
- Continuous improvement of all B2B Marketing Campaign and relationship management activity
- Management of a small team to coordinate elements of the campaign that require delivery from the wider Commercial team
- Excellent experience of planning and delivering B2B multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience initiating and managing multi-channel campaigns, both online and offline channel
- Can demonstrate a customer insight led approach to deliver best in class creative campaigns
- Strong planning and organisation skills with an ability to manage multiple projects to tight timescales
- Experience of people and resource management
- Good MS Office skills
If you are actively looking for a Campaign Manager opportunity and have B2B financial services or intermediary experience, please contact me on 0113 200 3755 to discuss the role in more detail.
Apply for B2B Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly