Elevation Recruitment Group are one of the UK’s fastest growing independent recruitment firms and following a period of exceptional growth are recruiting for a Graphic Designer to join our vibrant In-house Marketing team.
Elevation Recruitment Group are looking for original, creative and independent people to join our thriving business.
This is your chance to join the newly established Marketing Department in this exciting growth phase of the organisation. You will have the autonomy to bring about real change in a forward-thinking business that truly understands the importance of great marketing. From developing best in class marketing campaigns to ensuring we are at the forefront of client’s minds, you’ll use your creativity, passion and innovative thinking to help further grow the business. Elevation fosters a fun, vibrant working environment where the staff happiness and well-being are a priority.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, this is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced, expanding team to drive brand awareness through creative and original designs.
You will take the lead on your own projects, developing designs from initial conception and seeing through to completion covering a range of online activities including designs for the Group Website, Social Media Platforms, Online Banners, E-marketing and Interactive pdfs to name a few.
The company operates in a range of different industries, so you will interpret the needs of each department to assist in developing a concept to suit their needs. You will also assist in monitoring the companies designs in the marketplace, with a view to maintaining the companies brand presence at the forefront of the industry.
As Graphic Designer, it will be your responsibility to advise on the creative direction of all projects, produce creative concepts and templates as well as ensuring content and literature are free from error. Reporting on projects to the Group Marketing Manager and CEO.
Elevation Marketing would be keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience;
• Able to demonstrate a proven track record in first class design, both online and offline.
• Ability to demonstrate the sole management of projects from cradle to grave is essential (portfolio required at interview to demonstrate this)
• Those from a Professional / Business services sector background is preferred, ideally B2B. Agency background would be a fantastic transition into this company
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• Photography, Motion Graphics and Videography skills would be highly advantageous
• Basic HTML would also be advantageous (Primarily error / formatting based queries)
• Strong literacy skills are essential – whilst you won’t be content writing for the designs you will be required to do basic spelling and grammar checks on your projects.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an employee focus, exciting business who has continues to grow year on year across all areas of the group. Individual’s with the required skills and experience who are looking for a challenging and reward career are encouraged to apply.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly