Business Director - Media Agency
Central London Media Agency.
Strategic, Client-Led Business Director role across multiple channels.
The agencies biggest account.
Can you handle this?
This is an incredibly exciting role leading the agency’s biggest and most high profile account, with whom they consistently do outstanding, strategic (often award winning) work. The role offers great scope to be noticed by Senior Management, whilst making a meaningful impact on the account.
Salary to £75,000 + benefits.
We have a large team planners working on the business, roughly split 50/50 between Brand and Performance. This role is leading the Brand team, reporting to a Client Partner.
The agencies largest account, touching almost all aspects and specialisms of the agency – from strategy, planning and buying; to SEO, PPC and Affiliates; to content partnerships, Dynamic Creative and DMP consultancy.
They believe in the importance of Brand advertising, and whilst they do invest heavily in performance media, more than half of their annual investment is behind the brand.
- Lead the day-to-day client relationship
- Work closely with Agency and Client insight teams to ensure planning and strategy is insight and science led
- Strategy creation – in collaboration with the Strategy Director, drive innovative planning and inspire the team
- Ideas – create, develop and push big game-changing ideas through to execution that deliver on client objectives
- People management - development of direct reports to exceed their KPI’s
- Champion ROI+ planning – its culture, planning techniques and ideas
- You’ll currently be a Business Director (or perhaps an ambitious and very strong Planning Director who is overdue a promotion), at a UK Media Agency, looking for a new challenge to run a large, high profile account.
- You’ll likely have Media Agency experience across a wide range of sectors – some experience in Financial Services would be an advantage, but certainly not a pre-requisite.
- You will have a passion for delivering outstanding client service and have a proven track record of nurturing and maintaining strong client relationships, with some experience working with large, £30m+ advertisers.
- You’ll be a strong manager of people, used to working with multiple direct reports ensuring they’re motivated, energised and developing quickly.
- You’ll have a good strategic mind, with the ability to write and deliver well-articulated, punchy and powerful presentations (often in close collaboration with a Strategy Director).
- You’ll understand agency profitability, and how to drive revenue from clients through intelligent cross and up-selling of services.
Apply for Business Director - Media Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly