Senior Full-Stack Engineer - Good work/life balance, part remote
- Progressive software start-up looking for ambitious and entrepreneurial developers.
- Working for a ‘tech for good’ company whose mission is to help local communities and independent businesses connect & thrive.
- Excellent work-life balance – 4 ½ day work week + 2 days remote working!
What skills you'll be needing
- You’ll have strong skills with C# / .Net, including experience with ASP.Net MVC, WebAPI and/or Entity Framework Code-first.
- Experience developing and maintaining RESTful APIs, as well as developing web applications that have scaled.
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases & search systems (SQL Server, Azure Table Storage, Algolia, etc.).
- Strong understanding of web app security, Agile development practices, version control and remote-first working.
- Any further experience using and configuring cloud hosting services (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud), knowledge of JS frameworks (AngularJS, BackboneJS, KnockoutJS, etc.), CMS experience (especially Umbraco) and/or experience with fintech software would all be huge bonuses.
You’ll be working on the company’s core apps and will be responsible for adding new features, fixing any issues and improving the overall performance of the apps. You’ll need to write tests for your code and automate builds and unit tests wherever possible using Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery. You’ll be working closely with the Product Owner and will be expected to manage user stories & products using the Scrum methodologies.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You’ll be working with an excellent bunch of people, and for a company who really want to do some good in the world! You will also get a 4 and a half day work week, share options, out of office work days, international travel opportunities, remote working, all on top of a competitive salary (£60K). As with any small business, the list of perks and benefits will only look to grow as the team does!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an amazing company and on some excellent apps, so send in your CV to Jack for more info!
Apply for Senior Full-Stack Engineer - Good work/life balance, part remote
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly