Delivery Engineer - Crucial hire, ambitious start-up
- Join an innovative tech business with determined scale up plans.
- Friendly work environment with a great team.
- Great future progression; the potential to grow a team under you.
What experience you’ll need
- You will need to be able to understand the product(s) inside out, working closely with clients on-site but also be capable of providing the team with detailed feedback and insight.
- You’ll be required to travel (roughly 50% on-site initially expected / UK only years 1+2) and experience in a similar role previously would be great to see.
- Experience / knowledge of programming and software design are important but this doesn’t have to come from your current / most recent role.
- You’ll be experienced with various styles of project management and have the ability to be flexible depending on the client and project.
- Experience with Web Services, ETL, messaging or service bus or any other integration technology would be beneficial.
- Experience with middleware is a bonus, as is experience working in a large corporate environment.
- You’ll be comfortable with technical discussion, have great attention to detail, have strong communication skills and most importantly, will be able to be calm and reassuring under pressure!
The role will be effectively split into three different areas – technical implementation, requirement gathering / business analysis and project organisation. The technical implementation will further break down into integration and configuration & customisation. You will be leading technical projects to address customers’ needs. This can include anything from engaging directly with senior management initially to shadowing contract centre agents, identifying front-line issues and developing bespoke improvement strategies. You’ll be working with the wider team in office within a well-known Bristol based technical innovation hub or you’ll be based on client sites. This is expected to be a roughly 50/50 split at first. The first several years will be UK only but year 3 onwards, you’ll have the opportunity to work internationally. Moving forward, you’ll also be able to build a team under you when expansion is required, if this is something that interests you.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a really exciting time to join a well-funded start-up that will be looking to expand rapidly. You’ll be offered an attractive salary (up to £60K), reflecting the fact that you will be a crucial member of staff that will be helping to grow the business initially. There’s flexi hours offered when in office (core 10-4), the chance to attend events & conferences, excellent future progression opportunities and a friendly team to work alongside (including obligatory beer fridge in the office!). Ultimately, this is something you don’t come across too often; the chance to help guide a business and mould it’s image through the early stages and scaling up!
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV to Jack or feel free to get in touch for more info.
Apply for Delivery Engineer - Crucial hire, ambitious start-up
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly