Python Developer - Ethical, complex projects with a global reach
- Interesting, ethical project work with a global focus.
- Learn new tech skills.
- Flexi working, great location and a list of benefits.
What experience you’ll need
- You will ideally be a first rate Python Developer with a large amount of proven experience, although they are open to a bright grad or junior looking to expand their skillset.
- You’ll need to be able to perform hands-on coding in the architecting of web content solutions, as well as being able to build component-based applications in a web based environment.
- Any experience with Django, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Git, Linux, TDD, Leaflet, Flask, GIS, AngularJS, jQuery, TypeScript, Dart, Nginx, Gunicorn, Fabric, iOS or Java will all be beneficial.
- You’ll also need to have experience working in an Agile dev environment.
- You will need strong communication and planning skills, on top of problem analysis ability and a collaborative mentality.
The role itself will involve working internally and with external clients, designing and building new software applications, as well as improving the existing products. You’ll be collaborating with both your team and other teams across the business to continuing creating some of the best software in the industry and helping to maintain the company’s reputation. Your work with external clients will generally involve building web based interactive tools, maps and data visualisations, as well as helping to improve internal applications such as the content delivery system and corporate website. There are of course plenty of other interesting jobs and tasks to get stuck in to!
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a business that is already at the top of its’ game and they are looking to stay there. You’ll be joining at a really exciting time, with exciting growth plans in place. It’s a highly collaborative environment, with a really friendly and relaxed atmosphere. The office in Central Bath is within minutes walking distance of the station, having recently been refitted. There are break out areas, showers for those that cycle or run, easy access to parking and a nice open-plan style. On top of a generous salary (£40k +), you’ll be given 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays, matching pension, potential flexi working, a laptop, health cash plan and more, as well as the chance to be in the beautiful centre of Bath every day!
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW to Jack for immediate consideration.
Apply for Python Developer - Ethical, complex projects with a global reach
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly