Business Development Executive/Marketing Executive
Business Development Executive/Marketing
£35k, based in Surrey, Business development and sales marketing, tech/fintech
We’re currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to work in a high-growth fintech/software company. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for generating and qualifying Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) as well as developing marketing collateral to generate these leads.
What will you be doing?
- Generate MQLs by identifying and contacting potential customers, based on inbound and outbound activities
- Identify new opportunities and evaluate their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options, making appointments at C level
- Be effective in the use of the sales CRM system and in the collection, analysis and summary of information for reports and approvals
- Execute calling campaigns, and reactivate business relationships with dormant clients.
- Manage campaigns and bridge the relationship between Marketing and Sales
- Provide feedback to product teams in order to ensure market and competitor information is shared
What skills do you need?
- Experience and a good understanding of how to manage a complex & long IT sales cycle, preferably within the Fintech industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Collaborative working approach
- Strong ability to develop and manage relations with prospects and colleagues
- New business sales driven, as opposed to account management
- Strong MS Office skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce
- Strong interest in digital technology and awareness of key issues in the market
- Marketing automation experience
Apply for Business Development Executive/Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly