CRM Database Officer
2227 - CRM Database Officer - London – Perm - £31K - £35K
Our client is looking for a CRM Database Officer who will use their data management and analytical skills to support student recruitment activities. As part of this they will deliver, develop and evaluate the Marketing departments data related strategies or processes to support Customer Lifecycles.
The post holder will sit with the Data, Insights and Reporting Team but work in collaborative partnership with Digital Marketing. As well as this, they will work closely alongside the broader Marketing department, IT and other areas of the business
The ideal candidate will be a passionate and highly technical, data orientated professional with a good understanding of marketing in a B2C environment and how to utilise data to support Marketing strategies. They will constantly seek solutions and ways to improve existing data related and analytical processes and be happy to get closely involved in all data related matters.
They will undertake the following activities on a day to day basis:
- Manage the process for getting prospective student data into and out of the CRM, monitoring both automated and manual processes. As part of this they will build new, or amend, data load and maintenance processes as required based on business requirements. This may involve:
- Creating new/custom data load processes.
- Updates to the product tables and other systems to ensure alignment of course information between systems.
- Amendments to lead generation forms and or data load power queries.
- Inter-tool campaign calendar data loads.
- Undertaking ad-hoc data loads.
- Formatting and extract of data for campaign fulfilment purposes.
- Reviewing data quality dashboards and prioritising bulk updates.
- Raising service requests, or support tickets as required.
- Documentation of processes.
- Creation and ownership of marketing data related SLA’s.
- Ensure that the data load schedule can be achieved and data is loaded, or extracted in a compliant, clean and optimised manner, in support of Marketing’s strategies.
- Oversees the governance of the CRM for Marketing’s prospect data, making recommendations for maintenance and improvements.
- Provides specialist/technical advice on CRM data related activities making recommendations to support informed decision making for the development of the marketing’s communication strategies.
- Working in close collaboration with the CRM Campaign Officer (who are responsible for the creation and delivery of email) they will be involved in all aspects of campaigns from lead generation and data capture, to data planning, data compliance and managing the delivery of data and segmentation for email campaigns, but also other channels such as SMS, phone and other digital or offline channels.
- Undertake data planning - advising on targeting for marketing campaigns, considering compliance and best practice.
- Undertake data analysis, using a number of different approaches (e.g. within the tool, or externally using tools such as, MS Excel power queries, or Power BI) providing insight into student recruitment data. As part of this they will create:
- User dashboards
- Undertake monthly KPI reporting
- Provide raw data, or comprehensive stakeholder reports and presentations.
- Ensure that campaign data meets with data protection laws and provide advice and guidance on compliance related matters, including lead capture across all mediums.
- Supervise the workload and provide support to the Database Marketing Assistant.
- Undertake user training, including inductions, lunch and learns and show and tells.
- Perform other such duties as specified by the Senior CRM Officer, Head of Digital Marketing or Director of Brand and Marketing.
- Participate in system enhancements, providing requirements, inputting into use cases, and undertaking user acceptance testing (UAT).
Apply for CRM Database Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly