Marketing Assistant (Bristol or London)
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join a dynamic and growing Marketing & Sales team, within a leading International legal practice, based in London or Bristol. With over 40 employees across the UK, the team support the UK and international business in areas such as communications, marketing planning, sales, event management and brand.
The role will be responsible for providing administration support to the Marketing and Business Development Managers within the Digital Business and Lifesciences & Healthcare sectors (domestic and international) and the wider sales and marketing team when required.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
* Creation and distribution of marketing collateral (legal updates/mailings, web copy, brochures and other materials) and thought leadership (infographics, insight papers etc.)
* Tracking the market and providing search data on targets
* Support with the coordination of a wide range of internal and external events
* Help the Marketing Manager to deliver the sector marketing plan
* Keep the firm's opportunity tracking information up to date
* Maintain and update the firm's credentials database and website
* Support the administration of selected pitches
* Assist with administration relating to the CRM programme, including provision of reports, scheduling meetings etc.
* Conduct client research
* Supporting events and other marketing/BD initiatives, projects and pitches
Ideally you will have experience working within professional services and/or will have a degree or professional qualification that has a marketing component. You'll be pro-active, ambitious and enthusiastic, highly organised and have good time management skills, with the ability to multi-task, you'll have good interpersonal skills and will communicate well with people at all levels and work effectively as part of a team and a strong attention to detail. You have the ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver under pressure, and possess excellent PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills, with experience of InterAction or similar CRM database.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC
Apply for Marketing Assistant (Bristol or London)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly