Data Planning Manager (Client-side role)
Data Planning Manager – London
£50K+ £4K car allowance and generous bonus
Data Planning Manager
Working as part of a great team in a client side role you will get the opportunity to use you strategic and operational data experience.
- Interrogate and utilise data to define targeting and planning of marketing campaigns
- Run campaign selections.
- Define target audiences for marketing activities,
- Produce insights and recommendations improve campaign performance and customer engagement.
- Help optimise campaigns by using a test and learn approach
- Ensure all data extraction for campaigns are delivered accurately and to schedules
- Ensure data quality and data integrity
- Experience working with data within marketing - either from agency or client side (you could be from data planning or campaign management)
- The ability to interpret and manipulate data
- Experience of data targeting , campaign selections and data planning
- Technical experience to include FastStats and / or SQL and Excel
- Good understanding and experience of utilising complex modelling techniques such as segmentation and propensity modelling
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Lovely client, lovely team and lovely benefits. If you are looking for a client side role in data then this could be the role for you…..
Apply for Data Planning Manager (Client-side role)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly