Head of Growth / Demand Generation - SaaS firm
If you are on the lookout for an employer whose marketing programme is centred on looking for opportunities to constantly innovate, frequently embracing the opportunities new technologies can bring in evolving and improving the sophistication of acquisition marketing programmes. With you in the driving seat of one of their most critical roles, responsible for the company's biggest measures of success - the growth metrics.
The company isn't looking for a traditional breed of marketer. They're looking for a 'Growth Hacker' - the elusive breed of individual who embraces marketing technology and looks at non-traditional means to achieve exceptional business results. They want a fighter who's up for the chance to take the reins of an acquisition marketing programme centred on taking market share from the incumbents.
You'd be joining an international operation, but one which has a definite start-up vibe around it, partly due to their technology led service offering and partly because they maintain a sleek challenger mentality about their operation. Hunting for new opportunities to disrupt and innovate in their performance marketing programmes in order to drive extraordinary business results.
Officially the role is titled 'Head of Demand Generation', with you leading the company's performance marketing programme (principally paid digital), as well as marketing automation and lead generation programmes. The end goal is to drive significant volumes of highly qualified leads, which translate into conversions. This will likely be principally achieved through effective vertical market targeting through digital channels, and then lead nurturing with marketing automation, CRM and lifecycle marketing activities.
They're really keen to find someone with a solid understanding of the marketing technology landscape, not afraid to get their hands dirty trying out new things, playing with these tools to see what might be possible, and how these technology innovations can evolve your marketing programme.
In this role you will also be leading a lean team to begin with, but can anticipate this will grow as success is realised and the company expands.
Your remit will include ownership of the following:
- The demand generation marketing programme, including leading the performance marketing team
- Responsible for all account based marketing campaigns across principally digital channels, so will include email, display, SEM, SEO, Web and events
- Marketing automation, from planning to implementation and results
- Campaign optimisation - lead flow and scoring, nurture models and data hygiene
- Ensuring measurement is at the heart of all campaigns to accurately track ROI
- The end goal will be to deliver high quality sales leads, and at volumes which outperform expectations
ABOUT THE COMPANY
As I mentioned earlier, this is lean global organisation with offices in the US and Europe. It's a B2B SaaS firm and one that's already got a solid footing in their market. To give you an idea of scale, approximately 360m conversations a year are powered through their technology and is still growing rapidly! In fact, if you've spoken to a relative via video messaging, or spoken to the homeowner of that holiday rental you were looking to book through a well-known travel platform, chances are you've used their product without knowing!
This opportunity has everything going for it:
- Funky global tech business
- Incredible growth, both realised and potential for future
- Scope and ownership in this role to have a real impact on the company's further growth and success - especially with the remit at hand
- Shoreditch based offices with some travel internationally
- Leadership of a team of talented performance marketers
- Fast-paced environment akin to a start-up, with the credibility and stability of a firm that's well established
If you're interested in knowing more, please get in touch asap.
Role: Head of Growth (Demand Generation)
Salary: £80,000 to £100,000 (based on experience)
Benefits: Pension, healthcare and lots more, including some funky benefits you've unlikely experienced before.
- B2B Performance Marketing/Demand generation and customer acquisition experience, working for a well-recognised SaaS business (e.g. Intuit, Mailchimp, Intercom, etc.)
- A growth hacking mindset and up to speed on marketing technology, connecting platforms to drive improvements in performance results
- Experienced leader of demand generation/performance marketing teams
- You've owned multi-million Pound campaigns in SEM and digital marketing
- Experienced in account based email marketing programmes, including definition and execution
- You're well versed in marketing automation processes, systems and integration
- It would be ideal if you've got a solid numerical education, MBA or worked in entrepreneurial environments
- Hands-on individual who's as 'at home' in a start-up type environment as you would be in a global organisation and understands the pace of a SaaS business environment
- Sharp, analytical thinker with a real interest in making a positive mark on a company through your work
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.
Apply for Head of Growth / Demand Generation - SaaS firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly