Brand & Marketing Manager
Brand and Marketing Manager - Central Reading
Hello. We are Austin Fraser. We're a market leader in niche, technical, high level recruitment across the globe and we're looking for a passionate and talented Brand and Marketing Manager to manage, oversee and support day-to-day global marketing efforts.
Who you'll be:
You'll be an innovative hard-worker with an entrepreneurial spirit. AF is growing incredibly quickly, so it's vital you're a Brand and Marketing Manager that will love working in a fast paced, agile environment.
- You'll be the proud owner of a BA/MA in Marketing or similar business related degree
- You'll be a collaborative, solution centric 'do-er' with at least 5-7 years of proven marketing and digital experience in a commercially-focused marketing role.
- At least 2-3 years of experience at manager level within a marketing function.
- Highly creative and able to formulate a unique vision for our brand
- Demonstrable experience managing agency relationships (internal or external).
- A pro-active outlook and ability to take the initiative.
- Ability to "make a difference" by gaining buy-in from key stakeholders.
- Meticulous eye for detail.
- Excellent creative judgement & copywriting skills.
- It's essential you're local to central Reading.
What you'll do as our Brand and Marketing Manager:
- The role will support the regional teams in developing the marketing plan and translating this into local market execution through a wide range of events, Mar-Comms initiatives, content marketing, advertising, PR, video, social and digital campaigns.
- Identify, define and lead the execution of all global marketing / digital projects and campaigns.
- Deliver brand marketing plan and own the brand marketing budget.
- Define and oversee social media strategy and execution.
- Own company website and marketing automation platform - HubSpot.
- Successfully localise the Austin Fraser brand while maintaining the core brand values and mission.
- Ensure all marketing content (brand, visual, messaging) for all projects is as per brand guidelines prior to public distribution, seeking additional approval from the Marketing Director when necessary.
- Scale your impact across the business by equipping the local Community Managers to engage and activate their markets to drive lead generation and retention.
- Actively work on improving information sharing, training, goal setting and key marketing KPIs.
- Act as a brand ambassador at both internal and external events.
What you'll get:
You'll have the opportunity to work in a forward thinking company that's proud to do things differently. We constantly want to improve and your role will be integral to the continuous development of Austin Fraser as a brand.
- 25 days holiday + public holidays off + Christmas shut down. Your annual leave increases by a day per year of service with AF (up to 5).
- Childcare vouchers, eyecare vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme.
- 2 additional days off per year for charity work.
- Opportunity to travel to our offices in Germany and the USA to collaborate with our local Community Managers.
- iPhone, MacBook.
We're interviewing over the next 2 weeks, so if you're intrigued to find out more, get your skates on. This is a truly unique opportunity in a forward thinking company.
Apply for Brand & Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly