If you have experience working in fast fashion and are looking to progress your ecommerce career, we have the perfect job for you! Work as an Ecommerce Manager for an upcoming fashion brand based in Rochdale!
Our client is an upcoming and rapidly growing fashion ecommerce company based in Rochdale! They provide affordable and trendy female fashion and are quickly becoming a favourite brand amongst bloggers. Their team is passionate, fun, and talented and all work together closely to ensure that the brand continues to grow.
This exciting brand is now on the hunt for an Ecommerce Manager to oversee their website development and social media strategy! You will be responsible for optimising website performance to boost sales and profit, and enhancing their social media presence. To be considered for this role it is important to have previous experience managing an eCommerce team in a fast fashion environment.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Ecommerce Manager:
- Manage the PPC and SEO strategy
- Analyse website and social media performance and identify areas of improvement
- Execute the brand campaign strategy
- Look for ways to optimise user experience
- Manage the process of website design
- Manage and motivate the team and set clear objectives
Required Skills and Attributes of the Ecommerce Manager:
- Previous experience managing an eCommerce team
- Experience working in a fast fashion environment
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Experience with web coding and Magento
- Proven track record of delivering conversion, sales, and profit growth
If this job sounds perfect for you, either get in touch with one of our award-winning recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1044 to find out more information or apply directly online today!
Apply for eCommerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly