Are you passionate about PPC? This is a unique opportunity to shape and mould Paid Search within a boutique agency in your own way!
Our client is looking for an extremely talented and ambitious PPC Manager to join their expanding team of Search Marketing Specialists and drive their Paid Search offering forward! The chosen candidate will get the opportunity to work with some excellent high-budget client accounts, and ultimately will advance to the Head of PPC within the business!
Your main roles within the business will be planning and executing PPC campaigns to maximum effect and be managing a team of individuals within the PPC team, in order to ultimately develop the PPC team as a whole.
This is a very rewarding role and you can enjoy a fun environment with a Friday bar, regular socials, and a casual dress code! As well as 24 days leave and bank holidays!
Key roles and responsibilities of the PPC Manager:
- Being primarily responsible for the delivery of Paid Search across the business.
- Planning and executing PPC campaigns both personally and through effective management of your team.
- Tasks include auditing new client accounts, undertaking account builds and restructuring exercises, monitoring results, and being flexible in your approach to adjust to timeframes.
- Expected to carry out key research, writing, and reviewing ad copy and landing pages.
- As part of the new business process, this role would involve planning and forecasting for clients.
- Overseeing the execution of all paid search activity, managing bids and optimising campaigns, managing the workload of other paid search team members, making sure that all work is completed on time each month.
- Working with in-house Account Managers in order to deliver client reports and deliver account improvements to increase ROI over time.
- Keeping abreast of PPC best practice, disseminating information about emerging tools and techniques to staff and clients in order to increase performance.
- Participating in client calls and meetings which may place elsewhere across the UK when necessary.
- Continually improve and refine the Paid Search service, leading in the adoption of new tools and techniques as seen fit, potentially including the introduction of bespoke software and API integrations.
- Building and developing the Paid Search team within the business, training and mentoring their junior team, assisting with recruitment in the future.
- Working closely with the 15 years experienced Technical Director in a wider range of disciplines.
- Assisting with the improvement of customer image as PPC Leader by contributing to our Social Media profiles, writing our blog, attending events and potentially representing and speaking for the company at conferences.
Key Skills and Attributes of the PPC Manager:
- Has a good understanding of Google Adwords and Shopping as well as Bing Ads and shopping.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, working on large-scale campaigns.
- Experience of managing accounts with a media spend in excess of £25,000/month.
- In your interview, you will be required to talk in detail about proficiency with conversion tracking, attribution, and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of other direct marketing types such as display and social media is highly desirable.
- Expert-level excel skills.
- Very strong numeracy, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- To be familiar with tools and software packages which are regularly used within the industry.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills as a lot of documentation skills will be expected to be client-ready. You will also be expected to explain documentation skills in a clear, concise manner.
Apply for PPC Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly