Account Executive / Senior Account Executive – Top Healthcare Agency – Central London – to £30k
Account Executive or Senior Account Executive – Stunning Healthcare Agency – Central London – to £30k
One of London’s finest advertising agencies is seeking a talented Account Executive or Senior Account Executive to work on some fabulous healthcare brands.
Previous healthcare account experience is required for this role, either from an agency (preferable) or in PR.
This is the specialist healthcare arm of one of the best agencies in London so you will be in great company.
The agency’s team of health specialists work alongside UX, CRM, data analytics, social media and content experts offering an unique opportunity to learn from consumer best practice and help health clients to get ahead.
The agency believes strongly in the power of creativity to change behaviour and has an excellent reputation for their creative work, which has won many creative awards.
The Account Executive / Senior Account Executive role
The agency is looking for a dynamic, ambitious and curious Account Executive or Senior Account Executive to join its team.
The ideal candidate should have:
- BSc in a science or marketing-related subject
- A passion for creativity and advertising
- Approx 1-2 years’ experience in a healthcare advertising (preferred) or medical communications / medical PR agency
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Prior experience of working on digital projects eg websites and digital sales aids
- Excellent skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
Account Executive / Senior Account Executive responsibilities will include
- Proactively facilitating the day-to-day running of allocated accounts
- Working effectively as a team alongside the Account Director and
Senior Account Manager
- Developing a thorough understanding of clients’ businesses and the
requirements of the agency
- Regular liaison with day-to-day clients and developing strong
- Contribution to the creative briefing and development process
including the development of tactical briefs
- Liaison with Creative Producers to ensure that creative work, cost
estimates and production remain within the timing plan so that work is delivered
on budget and on time
- Managing digital suppliers
- Taking accurate and detailed notes and providing clear written
communication to internal teams and clients
- Supporting with the development of client presentations and
‘selling’ work to clients
- Conducting desk research to support with proposal
development and new business pitches
- Role is permanent, full time
- Candidate will be reporting to an SAM
Excellent agency, stunning role.
Account Executives and Senior Account Executives, please send us your CV today!
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com
Apply for Account Executive / Senior Account Executive – Top Healthcare Agency – Central London – to £30k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly