Data Insights Planning Manager
I am looking for a Data Insights Planning Manager to join one of the UK's largest/most well-known brand.
Reporting into the Head Audience Planning & Channels, your role will be to develop customer data plans to ensure that the wider marketing team identify and target the best opportunities to meet their brand, revenue and volume targets across both acquisition and retention.
This is an exciting time to join because they are at the beginning of a journey so there the opportunity to bring new ideas to table, gain exposure to complex data and work with technology you may not have seen before.
- Define target audiences for key marketing activities, Produce insights and recommendations that help improve campaign performance and customer engagement.
- Manage contact strategy, execution and optimisation from a data perspective
- Ensure all data extraction for campaigns is co-ordinated and delivered in a timely and compliant manner together
- Ensure the highest quality of data exists within lines of business.
- Manage stakeholder (both internally & externally) requirements to ensure the data and digital teams are briefed on requirements and timelines
- Demonstrable experience of data planning in B2B and B2C marketing; DM agency experience preferred.
- Demonstrable experience of marketing data planning, audience planning and data analysis with key ability of turning information into insight.
- Demonstrable experience of working with marketing teams to make audience selections and change/drive business performance.
- High level ability in data manipulation, interpretation, integration and data mining
Apply for Data Insights Planning Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly