Junior Artworker, Central London – Up to 23k DOE plus benefits
My client needs a Junior Artworker to be part of and support their busy, multi-disciplinary creative department.
This Junior Artworker will have at least a year’s agency experience already, will work alongside an experienced Artworker, and report into the Senior Artworker. Ideally you will have experience in or an understanding of direct mail. This Junior Artworker will be bringing their creative work to life, using your knowledge of production and press methods, and creating stunning presentations. So Powerpoint skills would also be useful.
The kind of Junior Artworker we’re looking are those who are comfortable working across disciplines and sectors. People who love being part of a team and making great work happen. People who take their responsibilities seriously and never knowingly let the side down.
Some of the responsibilities of this Junior Artworker will include:
- Take print, digital and moving image creative work to production, with a keen eye for detail
- Work closely with art directors and designers to take projects into artwork, proactively querying any potential issues
- Manage and complete artwork amends with excellent attention to detail
- Assist in the design and production of credentials and pitch presentations, proposals and documents.
- Experience of creating PowerPoint templates and presentations would be particularly useful.
- Be a positive face of the artwork team, inducting new starters and training colleagues on artwork requirements for production best practice.
Are you the Junior Artworker we’re looking for? If you are, please get in touch quoting job reference SS33.
Please also visit ww.air-recruitment.com.
Apply for Junior Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly