Freelance Planner (Automotive)
Freelance Planner (Automotive), London – £350 per day dependent on experience
This agency have a passion integrated and customer journeys. You absolutely must have a passion for creative storytelling and be an insight enthusiast.
This Freelance Planner serves as the foundation for each project with the ability to multi-task over a number of projects. The role is a busy one, and one where ensuring quality and relevance is a must.
It is critical that The Freelance Planner remains current with the ever-changing agency environment, in particular that of the car industry, as well as having a finger on the pulse of culture (including trends, best practices, and departmental initiatives).
This Freelance Planner will:
• Serve an essential role in the strategic planning for prospective and existing clients.
• Meet the client or key internal stakeholder, interrogate the brief and ask questions.
• Think and research deeply and speedily about what kind of solution will creatively answer the brief.
• Have an abundance of automotive experience.
• Distill all of the above into a written brief for the creative/design team driven by insight-led thinking.
• Inspire the creative and design team to generate creative concepts, sometimes by leading creative ideation sessions and output.
• Develop and torture test creative concepts.
• Create intelligent, logical yet surprising presentations.
• Integrate and develop research and evaluation methods.
• Have experience in strategic CRM planning
If you’re this Freelance Planner, please do get in touch quoting AP809 when applying for this role.
We specialise in agency recruitment, and always have a wide variety of roles. If this role isn't right for you then don't worry. We currently have live roles for account handlers, planners and creative, so send your CV through and we can have a chat.
Please visit our website www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Freelance Planner (Automotive)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly