We've partnered with a highly successful innovative private equity firm. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with eCRM expertise to join the marketing team and manage email marketing and digital activity to drive engagement and conversion with high net worth partners.
Job Description -
- Build email campaigns using campaign tools, including data selection, with continuous evaluation and optimisation
- Manage third party agencies and suppliers to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery against targets
- Weekly reporting of campaign effectiveness against budgets and targets
- Identify, test and scale new opportunities for growth through a clear analysis of client behaviour and engagement
- Drive efficiency and productivity across all digital channels
A successful candidate -
A successful candidate will have a hands on approach to digital and in particular plenty of experience creating and managing eCRM campaigns.
- Demonstrable effectiveness in implementing and managing segmented digital campaigns across a range of channels
- Experience managing email campaign production, sends and evaluation using third party tools (MS Dynamics, ClickDimensions experience ideal)
- Proven experience managing sophisticated CRM and paid-for media suppliers
- Detail focused, analytical and highly data-literate
- Have an excellent understanding of digital communications planning in order to drive the right creative messaging for each customer group
If you're looking for a new opportunity with an innovative property company changing the face of property invest in London, please apply!
Apply for eCRM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly