An innovative Financial Consulting firm based in NW London has a brand new role for an experienced Marketing Manager. This will be a standalone role and the first marketing role for the business so a great opportunity to set and drive all strategies and activity.
The Marketing Manager will be supporting two B2B brands that provide financial advice and support to a wide range of SMEs. You will be responsible for:
- Building the two brands and growing market share
- Developing the annual marketing plan and identifying new target markets
- Reviewing products and services
- Producing all marketing content and communications
- Developing the companies digital and social media strategy
- Events, conferences and road shows
The ideal candidate will have experience building a marketing function from scratch, communicating financial information in highly engaging way and being creative with a small marketing budget.
Due to the number of applications expected, only the successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly