Channel Manager - Amazon
Pure are recruiting a newly created role for a Channel Managing specialising in Amazon for this Harlow based business. As a Channel Manager you will be responsible for existing and new UK and International marketplaces on Amazon and other platforms. You will be responsible for maximising profitability, revenues and sales growth whilst continually looking for opportunities for growth.
* Managing channel campaigns in order to expand market share
* Work closely with all areas of the business to gather product and channel insights
* Utilising data and shopper insights to provide recommendations to drive category distribution and market share
* Optimising listings to increase sales conversion and maximising revenue
* Manage marketplace advertising initiatives and PPC campaigns, keywords and budgets
* Launch marketplaces into new geographies
The successful candidate will have previous experience if running Amazon channels for a large account and have strong FMCG experience. You will have the ability to demonstrate a track record in delivering successful online strategies, be IT savvy and have the ability to work with large volumes of data.
This is a great opportunity to work for an ambitious and growing business.