Digital Brand Manager
Digital Brand Manager
Our client is a fast-growing consumer healthcare group focused on developing, manufacturing and marketing well-being l products and medical devices. They specialise in the introduction of innovative pharmaceutical and consumer health products. Based in the UK, they specifically focus on penetrating the emerging Middle East, Africa, South American and Asia Pacific markets.
The company aims to ensure all contact between people is based on trust and absolute integrity to protect all parties using their products. They believe that knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork are the keys to success. With their products endorsed by leading sportsmen and medical professionals, they are ultimate game changers within the industry.
They’re looking for an experienced brand manager (approximately 3-5 years) to take on responsibility for developing a strong digital branding strategy for a new cutting-edge app within their group – you’d focus on product & brand development, both in the UK and overseas.
Working closely with the CEO, you’ll create and implement the brand marketing strategy from the ground up, determining the channels to prioritise and help to refine the strategy for all online presence.
This is an exciting opportunity for a commercially-minded and driven marketeer to take the lead on the international branding strategy, leading end-to-end campaigns, reporting on results and building the brand from the bottom upwards.
- Take the lead on all global digital marketing – generating leads through social media, PPC, SEO, email communications and other digital strategies, ultimately ensuring that channels are being kept within brand guideless and analysed and reported back.
- Brand & product development – through researching and collaborating both internally and externally across the business, you’ll take the lead on launching this new product and raising profile within the industry.
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table – through keeping abreast with the latest news in pharmaceuticals, healthcare and wellbeing, you’ll be constantly required to experiment with digital metrics to identify what works best.
- Campaign implementation – responsible for creating and monitoring online marketing campaigns. Overseeing and working collaboratively with mobile agencies and external advertisers to influence every aspect of the strategy.
- You will be managing the execution – from the construction of the proposition, the channel of delivery, key messaging and customer segmentation and targeting.
Training & Progression:
This autonomous position is vital to the ongoing development of the business and their products. You will be working alongside the CEO, so they are looking for a highly independent individual who can bring creative and innovative ideas to the table. You will have a lot of responsibility from the offset and this will only develop further alongside the requirements and growth of the business!
- Minimum 2:1 from a good university.
- 2-4 years’ experience in digital marketing with experience using a range of channels to drive traffic and increase sales.
- Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness – you’ll be results oriented and able to make decisions based on previous results and successes.
- Knowledge and/or interest in the healthcare sector – you will be developing a rapidly growing brand within a leader within the pharmaceutical industry, so a genuine passion for the company’s mission is essential to thrive in the role.
- Excellent oral and written communication / organised with strong time-management.
- Experience in product marketing, brand development and product launch would be extremely useful, as would a background in healthcare/pharmaceuticals.
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £35,000-£45,000
Apply for Digital Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech Digital / Online Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech Product Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech Strategy jobs in London (Central)
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech Campaigns jobs in London (Central)