Product Manager - 4706
We are one of the world's most trusted providers of digital product content for ecommerce sites, mobile shopping aps and virtual merchandising applications.
With 20 years' experience in ecommerce content, Nielsen Brandbank maximises the impact of online products, while minimising the cost and effort to retailers and suppliers. We create high quality content that fuels ecommerce success for our customers, while creating a rich online shopping experience.
Made up of people who don't settle for second best, Nielsen Brandbank prides itself on being an innovative thought leader with high employee and customer satisfaction.
Brandbank has a friendly, fast-paced environment. When you work with us, you'll be part of a supportive and ambitious team; a great setting for developing your skills and getting involved in exciting new projects. We're a sociable bunch with regular get-togethers and team-building days.
We are seeking an innovative Product Manager who will be responsible for managing the delivery and rollout of Brandbank's customer facing products/systems. As the Product Manager, you will work closely with the strategic owners to help guide and prioritise the requirements backlog and manage the product releases across all the global business units.
Key accountabilities for our roles include:
- Managing the requirements backlog for customer facing products/systems.
- Defining the roadmap for products/systems.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Reporting weekly on the progress of the product deliveries against the product roadmap.
- Managing the entire product line lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- To act as the primary contact in the business for all product deliveries.
- Be involved in authoring responses to RFP / RFI proposal requirements and submissions for projects to ensure excellence and consistency across our service delivery strategy.
- Engaging with industry thought leaders to identify future requirements and help formulate the long term strategy of the business.
To succeed in this role you will ideally need:-
- An understanding of consumer content and/or on-line retail industry and related technologies, preferably with experience in grocery/FMCG.
- A good level of technical knowledge and an understanding of data (preferably consumer content) and its application across business.
- A demonstrable understanding of solution design and architecture and systems integration.
- The ability to quickly grasp a clear understanding of a customer's needs and translate them to a set of requirements and well-planned solution deliverables.
- The ability to understand dive into the detail of a solution e.g. API definitions.
- Excellent communication skills including: building customer rapport and running workshops.
- Previous hands-on technical experience and ideally a proven track record of successful Product Management that has led to the deployment of a solution.
Primary Location: Norwich,East
Apply for Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly