Design Studio Traffic Co-ordinator
6 days left
- Job Role
- Traffic Manager
If you are looking for a great opportunity to further your career within the Creative industry, and the path of studio management is highly appealing, this could be what you've been hoping for.
Our client is a very well-established retail brand, with 4 sub-brands within their portfolio. Their journey has been impressive, constantly innovating, improving, and growing to become what they are today: a much loved and recognised retail brand.
Their HQ is based in a beautiful location in Gloucestershire (near Cirencester), with free parking on-site. The HQ is housed with a strong marketing team, design and artworking team, and a dedicated digital team, who together produce all communications for the 4 brands. This includes seasonal branding, promotional branding, marketing (on and offline), advertising, sales promotion and catalogue.
Due to growth, we are looking to add to their management team with a Studio Trafficker. This role reports into the Production Manager and will support the development and delivery of off and online marketing collateral, across a variety of channels. You will spend your day trafficking through all work-flows, from planning and to final sign off, working with key stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met, and resource is managed accordingly.
- Take full control of the studio diary resource booking process
- Taking design briefs in, reviewing and feeding back to clarify any unclear or missing specifications
- Clearly communicate project status across teams
- To manage the entire project lifecycle from conception - planning - design - development - testing and delivery, proof and sign off processes
- Liaise with project coordinators on an on-going basis
You can be trained or experienced, although the role comes with a junior to mid weight salary. What's important is:
- Knowledge of the print and digital production process
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent organisational skills and multi-tasking ability gained in the workplace
- Excellent attention to detail - almost obsessive!
- Good relationship building and influencing skills
- A natural people person, who is calm and a joy to work with
- If you also come with a working knowledge of Google Docs, that's a bonus
So, if you are thinking of switching your career focus to Studio Management or are currently responsible for Traffic Management, then please send your CV to us asap!
Apply for Design Studio Traffic Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly