6 days left
- Job Role
- Insight Executive
Analytics Executive - 725
'What makes it so great to work here? Firstly, It's the people. 1,300 of us from 44 different nationalities working across 11 offices in the UK and Ireland. It's also our clients. We get to work with the world's biggest and best brands. Most of all though, it's the culture. We want you to be you - and we want to help you excel and grow in your career with us.'
You will MAKE A DIFFERENCE by partnering with our clients and using data to explain what is happening with their brands and what they should do to improve business performance. Simply put, you are the Storytellers of Nielsen. Working with your Nielsen colleagues and spending time with clients, you will build partnerships that allow you to better understand your clients' business priorities and information needs. You'll use this knowledge to develop in-depth analytics and create compelling stories that deliver the insight to drive business growth.
Why work for Nielsen?
* 25 days holiday rising to 28 with long service
* The option to buy even more holiday!
* An opportunity to work with the UK's leading manufacturers
* A great contributory pension with a highly elite pension provider
* A choice of the most popular custom made company cars or car allowance
* Fantastic private healthcare package
* First class training support and development opportunities
Key accountabilities for our roles include:
* Engaging Clients trust and building relationships
* Analysing information and contributing to preparation of presentations to client.
* Work as part of a team to deliver Insight reports to our Client
* Ensure that business leads are Passed on to the sales and servicing teams
* Network with the other internal business function to grow yourself development within Nielsen
* Understand your clients' needs and work with the Senior Client Managers to provide recommendations and solutions.
* Managing the day to day liaison and coordination of servicing for your key client contacts
To succeed in this role you will need:-
* Must have a confident mathematical mind set or an ability to analyse data
* Passionate about delivering Strong Client Service
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong Presentation skills
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen's Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content - video, audio, and text - is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry's only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world's population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Primary Location: Oxford,Oxfordshire
Apply for Analytics Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly