Our client are on a mission to help schools use the power of data more effectively to save teachers time and improve student outcomes.
They’ve built a system that improves the input, analysis and communication of school information, saving teachers days of precious time and allowing them to target student interventions more effectively to improve the outcomes of hundreds of thousands of children.
Since their launch, they’ve raised venture capital from top-tier, socially-minded investors, expanded to 60 people in 3 countries, and are now working with thousands of schools, helping them to improve outcomes for tens of thousands of students. They care about their social goals as much as their business targets, and want to make a lasting, positive impact across the education sector. They’re looking for passionate, curious, ambitious people who share their ethos and want to make an impact at scale.
The company are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the Marketing team in its early stages of growth and work alongside the Senior Marketing Manager and their CEO. This means you will learn a huge amount on the job in a short space of time- it’s also a great opportunity to come and help build one of the most exciting Marketing Teams in EdTech!
- Execute on the marketing strategy set by the Senior Marketing Manager
- Taking responsibility for the company’s email marketing, working with their Marketing Engineer to ensure their email campaigns deliver high conversion, are sent on time and are reported on accurately
- Delivering an exciting and engaging content marketing strategy
- Working with freelance designers and the company’s Product Marketing Manager to creative physical and digital marketing material that is world-class
- Maintaining content on their website and report on its effectiveness to inform strategic website updates
- Producing analysis of market, sales and campaign data to focus marketing efforts and increase lead generation.
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing
- A 2:1 degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence with numbers and Excel is a must
- High attention to detail
- Passion about improving education outcomes
- Flexibility in your approach and language, allowing you to tailor your approach to a Headteacher vs a teacher vs a governor- their user base is really varied!
Training & Development:
This client is a rapidly growing company, so it really couldn’t be a more exciting time to join their team. Throughout your employment, you will receive all the on-the-job training needed to learn the ins and outs of the role within a complex and dynamic start-up. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
Location: West London (Nearest tube station Westbourne Park or Kensal Green)
Salary: £22k-£28k (dependent on experience)
Start Date: ASAP
- Macbook Air
- Free breakfast in the office
- 24/7 access to speak to a GP
- Choice of music all day long in the office (they welcome all tastes!)