Digital Acquisition Specialist
6 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
This company connects the UK’s best charities with its brightest talent. Every year, thousands of people find their dream job through this company’s platform. They're able to have a fulfilling career whilst making a difference. For almost 18 years, this company have been a leading voice in the charity sector: enabling charities to thrive in an ever more challenging climate and helping people to make the most of their talents.
As the Acquisition Specialist, you'll be focussing on the growth and engagement of the company’s candidate base. You will drive the strategy for reaching the company’s candidate target market and identifying new opportunities for the company to use different channels.
- Channel Management – Manage acquisition channels such as PPC, display, re-targeting, and aggregators.
- User growth & engagement – Brainstorm, create and build acquisition channels to grow the company’s candidate base. Create marketing content, as well as increase overall engagement with the company’s brand via multiple channels.
- Analysis - Measure, analyse and track channel metrics to set optimal practices and evaluate strategies. Monitor health of the candidate community and user growth via: traffic, job applications, newsletter subscriptions, engagement, NPS and more.
- Brand Excellence – Ensure all copy and creative is best-in-class and meets brand, marketing, community, and objective requirements.
- Innovate – Looking for channels that the company aren’t currently using that could be adopted to attract more candidates.
- Agility - Execute in a fast-paced and highly iterative environment.
- 2-3 years of marketing experience.
- You’re analytical, confident with numbers, enjoy analysing data sets and generating meaningful insights. Data is one of your best friends.
- Proven and consistent track record of executing against KPIs and contributing to growth rates above expectations.
- Ideally, you will have previous experience in acquisition, but we’re open to having an exceptional marketing generalist.
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills, and ability to develop strong working relationships (as you will be working with agencies too).
- Love learning new things and are proactive in asking about the ‘why’ and ‘how’. You’re a fast learner and enjoying absorbing lots of new information.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach to work, excellent organisational and problem solving/ decision-making skills with minimal direction, high attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of digital acquisition channels, including display and PPC.
- A ‘test and learn’ mentality with a track record of optimising campaigns/channels and making decisions based on data to improve results.
- Hustle to get the resources you need, build something from nothing, and make magic happen.
Training & Development:
This client is a rapidly growing company, so it really couldn’t be a more exciting time to join their team. Throughout your employment, you will receive all the on-the-job training needed to learn the ins and outs of the role within a complex and dynamic start-up. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
Location: London - Kingston-Upon-Thames (15 - 20 mins from Vauxhall and Clapham).
Salary: £25k - £27k (dependant on experience).
Start Date: ASAP.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Flexible working hours.
- Reduced working hours for the months of August and December.
- Fun! Pool table, table tennis and air hockey in the office.
- Home working.
- 8% pension contribution.
Send your CV with a brief covering statement to email@example.com
Apply for Digital Acquisition Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Charity / Not for Profit Market Research jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Charity / Not for Profit Digital / Online Marketing jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Charity / Not for Profit Digital Search jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Charity / Not for Profit Database jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Charity / Not for Profit Display jobs in Kingston Upon Thames