2 days left
- Job Role
- Campaign Manager
At JAAK, we're building a blockchain network that will allow the music and media industries to collaborate on a global view of content ownership and rights.
Common infrastructure enables a new approach: simplifying content licensing on the web, unlocking a world of new content experiences, and revealing previously untapped opportunities for the content industries we call it Smart Content.
The Campaign Manager is responsible for JAAK’s public-facing image, profile and communities. This includes planning and implementing campaigns to raise JAAK’s profile and delivering all marketing communications.
The Campaign Manager must coordinate effort across the team to manage and develop communities of practice and interest across the JAAK brand.
The Campaign Manager must work closely with Strategy & Operations and Business & Commercial Development to create and deliver a campaign plan that identifies our most effective tools and messages, and leverages them wherever possible.
- Write blog posts, announcements, social media content, press releases, etc.
- Grow the JAAK community: Slack, Newsletter, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit.
- Attend industry-related events in the UK and related media/blockchain hubs to build relationships and keep up-to-date on developments.
- Speaks and writes clearly, professionally and articulately
- Able to demonstrate analytical skills. Able to structure and process data and draw useful insights and conclusions
- Attention to detail and ability to focus and prioritise
- Plans, organises, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner
- Deep, passionate understanding of the blockchain space
- Experience in community management & engagement
- Experience in the Music/Media industry is a bonus
Location and Travel
- London-based. Travel opportunities.
- Starting immediately.
Apply for Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly