Sales Development Executive
Sales Development Executive - 4702
WHAT'S IT LIKE TO BE PART OF NIELSEN?
With more than 40,000 people, in over 100 countries we're a diverse group. But there's a lot that brings us together. We're obsessed with measuring and understanding consumers media behaviour and advertising. We challenge everyone to innovate, take risks, learn and grow! From health & wellness programs to generous holiday benefits to flexible working, we focus on the whole you. Diversity and Inclusion are critical to our growth, strength and ability to innovate. We want everyone to have a voice and be themselves. We empower our employees to make a difference, by collaborating both inside and outside the office.
Sound like a place you'd want to be? We have a great UK opportunity for the right person:
Sales Development Executive, Agencies
People consume more media content than ever before and therefore more advertising. With such a variety of devices, formats and channels competing for the audience's attention, brands turn to Nielsen to help them understand what's effective. Working with advertisers, agencies and media owners Nielsen offers a range of leading digital measurement and insight services.
The Sales Executive has a portfolio of new and existing media clients (including Media and Creative Agencies, and Digital Media Companies) reporting to the Client Business Partner, Media.
They have three core areas of responsibility:
1) Business Development - Generate sales pipeline, new business pitching, financial forecasting
2) Client Management - Client relationships, contract renewals, added value sales
3) Client Focus - Works with Client Services, Product and Marketing teams to meet client needs
To succeed in this role you will ideally need;
- To have a proven ability in sales with ability to pitch and convert new business opportunities
- To be great at managing client relationships and highly motivated to build new ones
- To understand the principles of media and measurement, the role of research and like data
- To work with Client Service teams to ensure seamless delivery of services
- To be connected with the media industry and familiar with the latest digital advertising developments, technologies and trends
- To have some experience working within a media agency or owner in a buying, selling, insights or data role
- Substantial professional experience and be open to learning
Primary Location: London,London
Apply for Sales Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly