Performance Marketing Manager
7 days left
- Job Role
- PPC Executive
Performance Marketing Executive
Our client is an innovative FinTech company looking to disrupt several areas of personal finance. They operate a ratings and reviews site that connects consumers with financial and legal advisers they can trust. Think TripAdvisor but for financial and legal advice! VouchedFor is a rapidly expanding business with the backing of high end investors who have previously help Zoopla and ebay get off the ground.
The client is looking for an experienced, analytical marketer with 2 plus years of experience in performance marketing channels. You will join the in-house marketing team, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing. The role will require you to work closely with the Sales, Product and Tech teams, to maximize the monthly £40,000 budget.
Responsibilities will include:
- Budget management: managing the company’s £40,000 per month performance marketing budget.
- Driving innovation: be responsible for identifying and exploring breakthrough growth opportunities in customer acquisition.
- PPC: day-to-day paid search campaign implementation, optimisation and keyword research on AdWords and Bing Ads platforms.
- Interdepartmental collaboration: successfully work with the sales, marketing and product teams to ensure compelling customer journeys from start to finish.
- Experience: at least two years’ experience (in-house or agency) in paid search marketing. As well as a passion for digital marketing.
- Numerical and analytical ability: able to evaluate marketing strategies using data to work out key advertising methods.
- Creativity: an entrepreneurial and creative mindset to think of new campaign ideas.
- Communication: clear verbal and written communication skills with a great grasp of English grammar.
- Interpersonal skills: enthusiastic and confident with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, fun environment.
- Industry advertising tools: successful track record in: AdWords Editor, Bing Ads Editor, Google Analytics
This client is a rapidly growing company, so it really couldn’t be a more exciting time to join their team. Throughout your employment, you will receive all the on-the-job training needed to learn the ins and outs of the role within a complex and dynamic start-up. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
Location: Teddington (South West London)
Salary: £30-40K depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on the website!
Apply for Performance Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly