4 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
Our client is a long established company who provides a wide range of product finishing equipment and systems such as spray guns and pumps. They have an unrivalled reputation for service from a number of offices throughout England. Each branch holds comprehensive stocks of product finishing equipment, as well as a full range of spares needed for servicing and repairs. The Company also offers a comprehensive design and installation service provided by specialist field engineers.
They are looking for a talented Marketing Coordinator to work from their Kent office to carry out a broad range of marketing activities. Working closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Manage PPC and SEO marketing campaigns
- Manage and monitor digital media marketing spend
- Manage and update company product catalogue
- Maintain and update The Company’s online catalogue using content management platform
- Take responsibility for creating technical copy for online and offline marketing material
This role will suit someone looking to take a step into a marketing role with an established B2B company, initially in a hands on tactical position, but with the drive and knowledge to grow into a more strategic position.
The role will offer a base salary of C£22K with pension and health insurance scheme. The right candidate is likely to live within 25 miles of Tonbridge Kent.
Apply for Marketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly