Client Engagement Internship
Client Engagement Intern
This is an exciting and fast-growing company that’s doubled in size for 3 consecutive years. They offer an online learning product that teaches businesses the importance of being digitally savvy. They employ a range of cutting-edge technology to teach digital media and marketing to a wide range of International Blue Chip clients (30,000 users, across 125 countries). Their guiding principle is that embedding the learning of new technology requires practical and sustained engagement with the technology itself.
The biggest challenge for online learning is engaging the learner, so they do this like no other training product on the market. They use a combination of live action presenters, cutting-edge CGI and interactive games to create a complete learning experience that is every bit as entertaining as it is informative.
They’re currently a team of 45 in the UK office and are growing internationally. They have offices in London, NYC, and Singapore. They’re highly ambitious, focusing on delivering the very best learning experience for clients (including some of the world’s most recognised brands in Broadcasting, Pharmaceuticals, Haute Couture, Financial, Retail, and Advertising Market).
About the role:
Our client is growing quickly and as a result, they are looking to take on a bright and ambitious Client Engagement Intern. They are looking for a candidate with the ability to think outside the box in order to optimise and improve the relationship management experience for customers.
The role will be immensely varied – you’ll be working closely on customer engagement practice in combination with internal operations, in order to help shape and deliver an innovative and effective experience for their clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing digital start-up that is reinventing the way businesses use digital marketing. Suitable applicants will have a strong desire to work within an entrepreneurial fast-paced start-up and be able to take on responsibility from day one.
- Help to deliver a smooth and consistent account management experience for all clients, from launch to renewal.
- .Preparing presentations, proposals and engagement reports for current and prospective clients.
- Assist with the development and execution of client engagement programs, launch communications and events.
- Monitor and respond to all client queries that have been sent to the Account Management team via the helpdesk..
- Become an expert in the digital landscape - being able to talk to clients with authority around their lessons and e-learning content.
- Develop a reasonable understanding of the industries that their clients sit within in order to converse around specific business challenges.
- Be creative in problem-solving for your client and in delivering new ideas and opportunities for growth
Training & Progression:
You’ll be reporting to an Account Manager, and working alongside other account management teams. Due to the size of the business, you’ll gain exposure to the inner workings of a successful and growing business, and the key players within it (including Founders)! The aim is very much for this role to turn permanent, which it has done on numerous occasions for previous candidates.
- A minimum of a 2.1 degree
- Strong written ability and excellent communication skills – you’ll be able to foster and fit in with a collaborative atmosphere within the team
- Goal oriented & self-starter – naturally motivated to reach goals and enjoy working as part of a small and fast-paced team
- You’ll maintain a professional attitude at all times with unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character
- You’ll have a strong desire to learn and a particular interest in / passion for digital marketing and technology.
- Previous experience in a client-focused role would be beneficial but not a necessity.
Salary: £1,500 per month
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3-6 month internship. A successful internship is very likely to turn permanent!
Location: Central London