My client is a luxury high profile lifestyle brand, they have a newly created role in the business for a Product Manager, this role sits in the overall marketing team. The right candidate will be dedicated and define the very essence of all new product offerings, design solutions to customers' problems, work with everyone in the business and play a very large part in the business's success and launch of further products throughout the year.
- You will define, create, implement and live the vision for the new brand and product offering, knowing all appropriate information about your market and your customer.
- You will assess the entire customer journey, looking for profitable improvements to every touch point to increase sales.
- You will question all processes, system functionality, pricing and promotional techniques, routes to market, communications, customer feedback, and commercial statistics for the product marketplace.
- You will communicate the developments to all internal audiences across the company, present to the Board of Directors and wider stakeholders, etc.
- You will have line management responsibility for the Senior Marketing Executives and lead the go-to market campaigns. Responsible for all product content both visually and written.
- You will manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, proposing new and alternative ways to make improvements.
The right candidate must be able to communicate and influence senior peers within Marketing, the Customer Contact Centre, Sales, Operations, I.T and Finance to provide necessary resources on time.
Experience and Skills Required
- 5+ years of proven experience in product development and management.
- Highly numerate and commercially focused.
- Acquisition channel and campaign management experience.
- Data analysis with high attention to detail and effective interpretation to extract key insights.
- Experience in managing and selecting suppliers and building these relationships.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted. We will, however, keep your CV and information on file for consideration against upcoming positions. If you do not wish us to keep your CV and information on file please state on your application