A leading oil and lubricant manufacturer is seeking a product manager to join their marketing team and specialise in developing a key market channel in the UK market place.
This role would suit someone with product management experience within the oils, lubricants, parts, vehicle manufacturers, construction or agriculture industries.
- Monitoring of market trends, price positioning, conducting consumer and business research to identify targets.
- Developing all specific BTL marketing initiatives.
- Ensuring all ATL activity of the product portfolio supports the strategic plan.
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting of spend for the product ranges.
- Product Management experience within the automotive industry.
- Ideally have experience in oils, lubricants, commercial vehicles, construction, agriculture or parts industry.
- Marketing qualification, ideally CIM.
- Experience in dealing with Export Markets would be desirable.
This is a great opportunity for someone to further their career with a dynamic and progressing company.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: NS98