Senior Digital Content Developer
Senior Digital Content Developer
A fantastic Education Body is looking for a Senior Digital Content Developer to join them on a 5 month contract. The Global Content Strategist is responsible for supporting the development and implementation of a global web content strategy and information architecture, with the goals of improving customer experience, increasing engagement, and building brand loyalty
- Represent the Global Content team on project meetings for global projects
- Support migration work for future regions as they’re onboarded to 1DC Help communicate content strategy, best practices, etc.
- Help develop & maintain style guides & other supporting materials Help develop training plans & materials
- Understand content creation processes within different teams and make recommendations on how to improve/streamline
- Help develop content KPIs at the project level Work with SEO & Analytics teams to get reports, interpret them, and make recommendations on how to improve content Partner with UX team to source & facilitate content-focused research Plan information architecture, including data categorization and labeling, for sites by studying the site content, strategy, and target audiences; develop testing plans and interpret research results Collaborate with UX to ensure:
- IA is viable for content requirements (to include development of site structure beyond the tertiary level) content nomenclature is intuitive and user-facing content models and taxonomy are aligned with how users search page-level content prioritization is aligned with user needs and business goals content requirements align with user top tasks, information requirements, and business goals page template designs support specific content requirements
Candidate skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with information architecture, content development, and publishing
- Previous experience of implementing a web content strategy Excellent verbal, written, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship builder with an ability to build networks Demonstration of exceptional verbal written and presentation skills, including good grammar, spelling, punctuation and attention to detail Ability to self start,
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, and operate under pressure, within tight deadlines and in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities
- Exceptional attention to editorial detail, impeccable editing skills, and familiarity with using editorial style guides (particularly Chicago Manual of Style)
- Confident presenter and trainer able to command attention and interest and share discipline expertise
- Previous experience working on a project using the Agile methodology
- Intermediate SEO knowledge and experience Intermediate web analytics knowledge and experience
- Previous experience working on a global brand Familiar with content management systems, ideally Adobe
- Experience Manager Personification of my clients values Marketing Competencies Content Strategy Information Architecture User Experience DigitalCopywriting Brand Narrative and Messaging Product Campaigns
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.