PR and Marketing Executive
Passionate about PR? Looking to develop your marketing career? Become the PR and Marketing Executive for a leading B2B company based in Manchester! Enjoy excellent benefits including free parking, company social events and a monthly recognition scheme.
Our client is a family-owned business who’s established themselves as the leading supplier in their industry. Over the years, they have accumulated a legion of loyal customers nationwide and their success doesn’t seem to be slowing down! As they look to the future, they are now searching for an enthusiastic and hands-on PR and Marketing Executive to help take the department to the next level.
The PR and Marketing Executive will work closely with the Marketing Manager in order to help boost the company’s profile. They will also assist in the development and implementation of all PR and Marketing strategies which aim to meet the business’ agreed targets. The triumphant candidate will also be accountable for developing and maintaining strong work relationships in the media in order to generate positive press coverage. An individual who enjoys working in a B2B environmen is comfortable working with large volume email campaigns and has excellent communication skills will thrive within this role!
This is the perfect opportunity to make the role your own!
The Main Responsibilities of the PR and Marketing Executive:
- Oversee the Media, PR and Marketing communications strategy for the entire company
- Increase brand awareness in order to generate new business and create a broader customer base across a variety of industries
- Produce innovative campaigns, white papers and blogs
- Assist on product launches and event organisation
- Build a strong network of media contacts in order to optimise PR coverage across all press
- Produce print collateral by liaising closely with the in-house design team
- Create engaging online content and ensure SEO and social media impact is maximised.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Experience within a similar role is essential
- A degree in Journalism, PR or Marketing is vital
- Excellent influencing skills combined with a strong work ethic
- Comfortable working a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Capable of meeting targets and producing engaging content
- Proven experience working in a B2B environment!
Have you just found your dream job? For more information, call us today on 0161 833 1044 or apply online now!