Affiliates Marketing Manager
Affiliates Marketing Manager, £30000 - £35000, South Wales, Permanent
Your new company
Your new company, well know organisation and one of the market leaders within their field.
Your new role
In your new role as Affiliate Marketing Manager your prime responsibility will be to manage existing partner and affiliate channels in order to drive the acquisition and retention of customers and maximise income from these channels. Further duties will include:
- Daily affiliate management including ongoing development and deployment of fresh marketing creative, affiliate communications, offers, affiliate payments, and dispute resolution.
- Analyse ROI and the effectiveness of all affiliate, display and partner activity, identify areas of improvement, recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues and cease non profit making relationships.
- Proactively manage and expand existing 3rd party affiliate relationships.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will need to demonstrate you have similar experience in the responsibilities above and to match the following criteria:
- Demonstrable track record of successfully delivering growth through affiliate marketing.
- Strong numerical, analytical and commercial skills.
- Highly results orientated, articulate, decisive, self starter.
- Ability to identify and secure business.
- Excellent relationship, negotiation and networking skills.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a salary of £30000 - £35000 plus a healthy bonus package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.