Senior Marketing Manager - Global tech company
Are you an ambitious marketing manager or a account director/senior account director looking for your next career step?
Then we’ve got a fantastic role with a global business intelligence and data analytics software and service provider – pegged as a leader in the Gartner magic quadrant. The successful candidate will be supporting in lead generation, to help the business grow pipeline.
So, if you’ve got a solid background in planning and running B2B demand generation programmes – including Account Based Marketing – and the hunger to move up the organisation – then this is the opportunity for you.
About the role
Using a range of marketing and demand generation activities to generate leads and help drive revenue, responsibilities include:
- Owning the demand generation strategy for the commercial vertical (retail, CPG, manufacturing, energy, utilities, telco and strategic) to achieve pipeline objectives.
- Working with internal stakeholders – primarily the sales and marketing leadership teams.
- Managing the delivery of the demand generation programmes – including resources (people, time, finance and suppliers).
- Driving a targeted Account Based Marketing program to a subset of strategically important accounts.
- Coordinating multi-channel, multi-touch campaign activities to deliver a joined-up experience that drives lead generation and achieves the pipeline metrics
You will understand how to approach an Account Based Marketing programme and how it can support the overall account objectives. You will have a good knowledge of the full marketing mix needed to drive pipeline opportunities, and be confident in holding senior stakeholder relationships.
You’ll be determined, passionate, eager, helpful, and confident in how you work with your team. You’ll also be ambitious to learn more, with a hunger to progress within the organisation. You can underpin all of this by demonstrating a solid marketing and demand generation skillset and background.
The successful candidate will have:
- 7 years+ business experience, with 5 years+ in marketing roles
- Experience of working for the technology sector
- The ability to demonstrate a robust marketing planning methodology
- A range of B2B, B2C and agency work (from client or agency background)
- A solid understanding of Account Based Marketing
- Evidence of previous demand generation campaigns worked on, with supporting performance metrics
- A background in Marketing Analytics, Big Data or BI products or solutions (also not compulsory)
This role comes with a very competitive package and benefits.
Sound like you? Then please get in touch to hear more.
Apply for Senior Marketing Manager - Global tech company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly