SEO Manager - London
Global Performance Marketing Agency – Technology Accounts
Up to 45k plus first class benefits & bonus (depending on experience)
With a truly phenomenal story, this agency has grown organically into one of the leading performance marketing agencies on the planet. Brand leading clients including those from premium, retail, ecommerce, fashion, tech & travel.
This agency is seeking to take on an SEO manager to help lead the relationship with a new win - a global tech business. You will be leading a team of 4 people in executing best in-class SEO. The right person must be able to show strong skills and experience in creative, outreach and technical. You will be responsible for creating SEO strategies and implementing multiple campaigns to deliver growth in organic search and targeted traffic. With plans to open over a dozen new offices by 2020 now is a great time to join the team working to innovate all aspects of SEO from technical, through to on-site and outreach.
- Prior experience of managing a small team
- Proven track record of SEO in an in-house role or an agency
- Previous experience and/ or knowledge of the tech markets would be ideal
- Creative approach - able to come up with new ideas for creative brief
- Working knowledge of google analytics, buzzstream, webmaster tools,
- Technical audit & keyword research experience
Apply for SEO Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly