Senior Analytics Consultant
Senior Analytics Consultant
* Would suit either a manager or stand alone analytics expert looking to diversify their skills through working across multiple clients and projects *
This role would suit a Senior Analytics Expert looking to take a step into a more strategic role, focusing on using their analytics and insights skills to inform campaign planning strategies.
You will be working in close partnership with a number of recognised and well respected clients, from multiple industries to help improve their targeted customer marketing.
Training and development is also a strength for the business with important time and money being invested into optimising and growing their valued team of analysts and consultants.
Joining in this brand new senior analytical position you will be owning and driving relationships with key clients, leading on analytical projects and working to develop overarching data strategies through the use of customer insights.
You should be capable of leading clients through analytical projects designed to drive their comms / customer experience programmes, from dashboards through to advanced analytics. This should be supported with rigorous campaign planning skills from a tracking and measurement perspective including building control groups and conducting test and learn in order to inform future campaign strategies.
Your focus will be to get under the skin of the client, really understanding their customer base and in turn shaping data strategies around data quality, sourcing and campaign targeting; overseeing the delivery of all the analysis and insights which inform the above through the team.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant numerate subject
- Strong skills using analytical software such as R, SAS, WPS, SPSS as well as hands on skills using SQL; in order to lead from the front on best practice
- The ability to understand and communicate client requirements and the ability to create clear and practical requirements specifications. This is especially key to briefing and working with Analysts in the design of reports, segmentations and models
- Good analytical skills i.e. the ability to recognise and identify key metrics that support clients' objectives, spot trends and insights from data analysis
- The ability to distil insights into compelling and actionable output to clients and stakeholders
- The ability to lead the design of marcomms solutions based on data insight - including channel selection and creation of test matrices to ensure that client programmes are effectively designed and measured
- Gravitas and the ability to influence at any level within an organisation is imperative
- Ability to deliver presentations in an impactful and engaging manner
POSITION - Senior Analytics Consultant
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £70k - £100k plus excellent benefits & 20% bonus
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
Apply for Senior Analytics Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly