Corporate Partnership Officer
Exciting opportunity for a Corporate Partnership Officer with a leading health charity.
Your new company
A leading health charity, helping millions around the world with support and information. The charity is dedicated to funding research, and works to help those that have been affected from unforeseen circumstance, but also provides crucial support and information.
Your new role
Your exciting role will support the corporate partnership manager in managing flagship partnerships that generate approximately £3million per year. You will have a significant role to manage a key corporate partnership, whilst also supporting the wider team, to drive income generation and exceed partnership targets and KPIs. This will include developing relationships with clients to maximise employee engagement to support this great cause.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have strong account management experience in a charity or commercial environment, as well as the following;
- Strong experience of organising employee engagement activities.
- Demonstrable track record of working on or supporting successful account management or fundraising activities.
- Excellent creative skills and experience developing new fundraising ideas and campaigns.
- Experience of managing and monitoring budgets and producing reports.
- Personal experience of working to retain, grow and secure business
- A proven ability to deliver against income targets
- Good understanding of different corporate sectors including the retail sector
- Knowledge of charity law, in particular contract terms
- Experience in project management and a proven history of managing several projects simultaneously
- Great time management skills with the ability to use own initiative, prioritise and demonstrate a problem solving approach.
What you'll get in return
In taking on this role, you will feel a real sense of satisfaction in supporting a well-known brand and excellent cause. Working from a great location in the City of London, you will also receive;
- 25 days annual leave (which increased by a day per year for 5 years)
- Additional days off between Christmas and New Year
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Corporate Partnership Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly